Whether you want to purchase a piece you've seen on our website, or are interested in commissioning an original work, the best way to start is to simply call or e-mail us so we can discuss exactly what it is you'd like. Our packing crates are custom-made and we only use reputable logistics companies for delivery.
Most of the works you see on our site and in our studio are available. All pieces of work are one-of-a-kind and unique. You can “try before you buy”, we will send you a painting you would like to buy and you can try it in your room.
If you do not wish to keep it you are responsible for the cost of packaging and safe return to our studio.
Commissions start at €5,000 to €10,000.
50% to be paid in advance and the remaining 50% on completion.
The cost of framing, delivery and installation are separate from the fine art commission price. If applicable, the client takes financial responsibility for any framing, installation, and delivery.
Contact us and we will be happy to answer your questions and get you what you need. Works are available in a variety of finishes and media.
We can provide guidance on appropriate framing of your commissioned artwork.
Contact us for more information.
How it works
- Get in touch with us by email
- We discuss timescale, budget, and requirements and pay deposit
- You send us some photographs; usually one main photo of the family or pet or loved one.
- When your commission is complete, we send you a scan. If you are happy, we request payment balance, and then the painting will be mounted and shipped to you!
- Shipping is worldwide, and your commission will be carefully wrapped and packed in our custom-made crates to ensure your painting arrives in perfect condition